Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Welcome to Foblog

I'm not quite sure what the point of this blog will be. I just know that several of us Fobs thought it would be a fun idea to have a single blog where we could all post. Maybe we'll talk about our writing here. Maybe, as Tolkien Boy suggested, we'll all post on a similar topic--i.e., I'll write a long, boring, introspective treatise on broccoli, then TB will write a hilarious story about broccoli that's a metaphor for how much he sucks, then editorgirl will write about how broccoli relates to John Cusack, then Th. will say something that no one understands but everyone agrees is clever, and so on. I'm sure that whatever this blog ends up being, it'll be fun and interesting. To those of us who write on it, at least.

10 Comments:

Blogger Tolkien Boy said...

By "several of us Fobs" do you mean "you and me?"

Because I'm flattered.

5/09/2006 2:57 PM  
Blogger Christian said...

Umm . . . So what do I get to do?

5/09/2006 6:07 PM  
Blogger B.G. Christensen said...

Whatever you want.

5/09/2006 6:09 PM  
Blogger Th. said...

.

Am I really so inscrutable...?

5/09/2006 9:14 PM  
Blogger B.G. Christensen said...

Yes.

5/10/2006 8:45 AM  
Blogger Th. said...

.

The witnesses are piling up. It must be true. How should I feel about this.........?

5/10/2006 7:25 PM  
Blogger Tolkien Boy said...

You should feel inscrutably about it.

5/11/2006 11:10 AM  
Blogger Th. said...

.

Done diddy done diddy done done done.

(Ta da.)

5/12/2006 3:25 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

A song from West Side Story comes to mind. "There's a plaaaace for usssssss....Somewhere a plaaaace for usssssss!"

5/13/2006 3:19 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

And by the way...how come you all have these really cool logo thingies and pictures and stuff and I don't have jack? How come? What's the deal? What's up with that? Just because I'm technologically challenged doesn't mean I don't have feelings.

And by the way again, the word verification for the last comeent I left ended in RUEZ. I should say not!

5/13/2006 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home