Friday, May 26, 2006

Ooo! Looky here! She's Foblogging!

I think whoever likes Skinny Dead Karen is A-Okay. "If I Were A Carpenter" (I think that's what it's called) is the name of an album where lots of modern, cool-ish people sing covers of Carpenters songs. It's worth a look-see. Er...um...a look-hear.

Oh, and this is to let you know that I finally figured out how to officially join the FOBLOG. Though right now I feel very far away from you and a little pouty about it. Meetings without me. And with pie. Telling your mom jokes. Reading all your fancy-shmancy "literature" stuff to each other. And you call yourselves my friends??

I think there must be a way for me to get to read your stuff, but I don't know how. I think it involves some form of Harry Potter-ish seeing eye thing that may not exist in the real world, but I'll figure it out. With help. Lots of it. Master Fob??

And I don't have 70 children, though it feels that way at times. I am SO loving the story and so very awed by the creativity contained in the FOB world herein.

(Does anyone else use herein?)

And, I want to get comments in my email, if that's possible. Even if I don't know you, Edgy, I feel close to you, especially if you can perform acts of technology that benefit me.

I'm just getting caught up, so I may have a haiku to add. I don't think I've ever told you that I am an accredited Haiku master, or, as those of us in the higher levels of Haiku conciousness call it, Haikuticai.

Hai!

6 Comments:

Blogger Christian said...

In theory, I should have you taken care of now.

5/26/2006 9:04 AM  
Blogger Tolkien Boy said...

I theoretically took care of your mom last night.

Word verification: tbfoe

Makes you think, doesn't it?

5/26/2006 9:54 AM  
Blogger B.G. Christensen said...

I admit, TB, it is I, your foe.

Which begs the question: Who is sybrz?

Welcome aboard, QZ. Go to http://www.sitemeter.com to sign up for the counter thingee.

5/26/2006 10:44 AM  
Blogger JB said...

I use heroin. I mean, herein. :shrug:

There's this awesome seeing eye thing that might just do the trick. You can get it from Terry Pratchett's Discworld wizards. But you didn't hear that from me...

5/27/2006 11:10 PM  
Blogger Th. said...

.

I love that album. Or did. I actually haven't heard it in years now, but when I sing a Carpenter song, it's the Dishwalla or Matthew Sweet or 4 Non Blondes or Shonen Knife version I sing.

5/28/2006 3:02 PM  
Blogger Th. said...

.

Also: fobfiles.

5/28/2006 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home