Thursday, July 20, 2006

Live Fobcasting Week Two

It's Thursday night and here we are at Fob, about to give you a live transcription of our meeting.

Master Fob: Master Fob here. But then you know that because I just wrote my name before saying anything.

Tolkien Boy: Hi. I have white teeth.

editorgirl: I write poetry about shoulder blades. La la la.

Melyngoch: Narf!

Marchioness: Blog? What's a blog?

Edgy: Writing? What's writing?

Th.: Hey. What am I doing here? Shouldn't I be in California saying something obscure and profound?

Queen Zippergut: And I'm supposed to be in England having sex. What's going on?

Jeph: Didn't Master Fob and Th. kill me off in a story last summer?

The Other Fob: I wish I had a blog name.

Master Fob: Oh, wait. None of those people actually said the things I've attributed to them. As a matter of fact, I'm in Vegas with the J family and hence there is no Fob tonight.

Cheers.

3 Comments:

Blogger editorgirl said...

"Narf?" Does that make you the Brain, then? Or me the Brain? Excuse me, I have to take over the world now.

7/20/2006 10:42 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

I AM in England having sex. Not right this minute, obviously.

7/30/2006 12:39 AM  
Blogger B.G. Christensen said...

Good, because that would be awkward.

7/30/2006 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home