Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Seven Deadly Writing Sins of the Zipster.

1. Not writing.
2. Writing in binges.
3. Not finishing what I write.
4. Using one word sentences. Really. Frequently.
5. Just really using "really" and "just" lots and lots and lots. Really.
6. Not making notes about ideas of what to write so I can eventually write about things that are currently of great interest to me, or were, at one time of great interest to me so that my writing might be considered the type of writing that would be classified as "interesting" to a certain "audience" should they ever be asked after reading something I wrote whether they thought my writing was 1) boring, 2) somewhat interesting, 3) interesting.
7. Writing really long sentences.

4 Comments:

Blogger Th. said...

.

It's amazing we can all still like each other with such heinous sins flapping about our heads,,,,

7/08/2006 8:43 PM  
Blogger Tolkien Boy said...

Well, I don't know about you, but I just really like Queen Zippergut. Just. Really.

7/08/2006 9:39 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Thank you for loving me in spite of my aggregious (sp?) faults. I bow my head in humble gratitude.

7/10/2006 5:27 AM  
Blogger JB said...

But I like your writing style! Um. But then, mine isn't all that great... :shrug:

7/10/2006 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home