Tuesday, May 09, 2006

broccoli | are you trying to kill me?

Because I must lay claim to my color, I feel inclined to post about the evils of broccoli.

I didn't always think broccoli was evil; in fact, that is a relatively recent development. Broccoli has been one of the few foods that could technically be classified as a vegetable (except during Lent, wherein it is a tree or small shrubbery) that I would actually eat. Though you won't normally see me eat the broccoli on my plate at a restaurant, but that's only because the cookstaff destroys the broccoli by a) cooking it too long and b) adding nefarious spices to it. Regardless, broccoli has always been a favorite.

And with good cause. Apparently my genetic makeup is susceptible to Macular Degeneration and broccoli fights that. Go team! Rah! Rah! Rah!.

However, broccoli is now evil because it has led Tolkers to lay claim to the color green, leaving me with this color. And I must also squeeze another blog into my life. Sigh. It's tough being a Fob.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tolkien Boy said...

I would have chosen green anyway.

5/09/2006 7:16 PM  
Blogger JB said...

Hey waitaminnut... if you're orange, then what color is Melyngoch?

5/21/2006 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home