Thursday, July 06, 2006

Theric's Dangerous Life

.

At about 7:30 I was walking five feet up upon a precarious, thirty-foot-long cinderblock fence. The toppping was missing here and there and sometimes I was walking upon open cinder block holes.

Having finished that, I went inside my house and have been packing pritty much ever since.

I've been packing books the last three days and we still have two large Billy cases full. Sheesh.

But tonight we were mostly vacuum packing coats and bedding using specially designed bags.

It was awesome!

I am Theric.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tolkien Boy said...

For a second, I thought you said that you made beds out of vacuum bags, and I thought that seemed rather literary.

7/06/2006 10:19 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Cinder blocks? What the heck?

7/08/2006 2:57 PM  
Blogger Th. said...

.

I found a shortcut into the apt complex.

7/10/2006 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home