Monday, September 18, 2006

This (!) is a bang.

.

What does it say about our generation that some punctuation (punctuation!) is off-limits to us unless we arrive cloaked in our Ironic Garb? I wonder if future generations will discard everything we create as a misbegotten experimente in eXtreme iRony. I wonder if we recognize that iron is wildly common in the universe--the most abundant heavy metal in the universe, in fact! Would we worship it so much if we knew of it's ? Shouldn't we be focusing on being more mercurial or something? Commonness does not become us (I'm talking to you, Master Fob). Ergo, if irony is common, we should not seek it out. We should eschew it.

Curse you, common iron! Curse you!

And welcome Thorium.


This rant is come to you courtesy of Well Someone Needs to Post on the Foblog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tolkien Boy said...

I'm glad you did it before I did it. Mine would have been less entertaining.

9/19/2006 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home