Thursday, December 14, 2006

Suspense...! Intrigue...! Exclamation Points...!

You know, we here at the FOBlog often post summaries of what happened the night before, but we never catch other readers up. This is why I have taken it upon myself to provide this group with a great teaser clip to start today’s FOB:

>>NARRATOR (with deep, gruff voice. Possibly Don LaFontaine from all those movie trailers): PREVIOUSLY ON FOB!

>>MasterFob: Our mutual boss said that you left the store unlocked overnight.
>>Tolkien Boy: You take that back!
>>Sir Jupiter: Hey everyone, I brought a cheesecake!
>>Foxy J: [glares suspiciously] Strange…I was under the impression that I was supposed to make brownies.

[RANDOM GIANT EXPLOSION]

>>Foxy J: Hey look, a plucky neighbor boy. Perhaps he will add comic relief.
>>Plucky Kid: Or perhaps I will add intrigue by somehow blackmailing you and you won’t see it coming because I’m only nine years of age.
>>Master Fob: Wow, for a child you’re rather articulate.

[CLIP OF TOLKIEN BOY PEERING FROM HIS CAR…NOT SURE AT WHAT]

>>Mr. Weed: I’m so amazed at the miracle of childbirth.
>>Mrs. Weed: But are you sure the baby is even yours?
>>Mr. Weed: [raises an eyebrow]

>>NARRATOR: …AND NOW FOR THE NEXT EXCITING INSTALLMENT!

*cue theme music*

3 Comments:

Blogger B.G. Christensen said...

Mm... Are you going to bring another cheesecake?

12/14/2006 7:49 AM  
Blogger Tolkien Boy said...

I like people who post on the Foblog.

(No, I'm not proposing we register at Wal-Mart.) ;)

12/14/2006 10:41 AM  
Blogger Sir Jupiter said...

No? So is "DI" out of the question?

12/14/2006 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home