Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Something to Do

I have come up with an ingenious idea. See, we could let this blog spiral into pointless broccoli-related nonsense (not that that's a bad thing), but on the other hand we could... well... do something else. Something that is different from what we do on our own blogs, something that takes advantage of the collaborative nature of a group blog, something that shows off our incredible writing talent. On second thought, no guarantees on that last one.

Here's Master Fob's Ingenious Proposal:

We, as a collective Fob, will co-write a story here on this blog. One of those tell-your-part-of-the-story-then-pass-the-baton things. BUT, since this is a blog and posts are shown in reverse chronological order, we'll write the story in reverse chronological order so that once it's done our loyal readers can read it in reverse-reverse chronological order, which, applying the universal law of Two Negatives Make a Positive, becomes chronological order.

Got it? Good. I'm going to write the end of the story now.

6 Comments:

Blogger Christian said...

I am so screwed on this activity.

5/10/2006 7:46 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

What color are you? I can only see green when I'm scrolling down. It doesn't last. I know you're not green. That would mean you stealing from TB. I don't think God likes stealing. Don't make God mad.

5/13/2006 3:29 PM  
Blogger Tolkien Boy said...

You know, my friend, you're kind of long on promise. Do Th. and I have to bear the load for everyone?

5/17/2006 7:55 AM  
Blogger B.G. Christensen said...

Promise isn't the only thing I'm long on. Ask YM.

5/17/2006 8:36 AM  
Blogger Tolkien Boy said...

I bore YM's load last night.

5/17/2006 4:09 PM  
Blogger Tolkien Boy said...

I say, with a spray of spittle, Pfah!

6/27/2006 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home