Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hey!

-or-

You guys suck!

.

As I've been reading the reports of the weekly Fob meeting, I have longed for those days of mutual foberation and said to myself, you know, I should get "Perry" or something rewritten and send it into Fobfiles so I can get some feedback. Surely Perry only needs one more rewrite.

Then, this evening, as I was doing the dishes, I remembered: "Perry Was an Artist" is already on Fobfiles! It's been there since November!

So next time only one person brings something to Fob, pleasepleaseplease read that, will you? I need something new to send out into the publishing ether.

With much love and zero suckiness,

Theric

2 Comments:

Blogger Christian said...

Seeing as how Edgy never brings his own writing to Fob, he hereby avows that he will take it upon himself to bring Th.'s writing to Fob that it may be fobbed with due dilligence.

6/14/2006 10:20 AM  
Blogger Th. said...

.

See? This is why I love Edgy most.

6/14/2006 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home