Thursday, August 10, 2006

The FOB Report, August 10th

Nobody brought anything to read. This is very sad. I briefly considered printing up part of the book Th. and I wrote a draft of last summer, starring such characters as Darryl Street and Angie Vanderherff (who have not been merged into a single Darwin), but when I opened it--for the first time in almost a year--I decided it is not yet ready to be read by anyone other than Th. and myself. So we ate apple pie and ice cream (provided by the Marchioness) and watched the Simpsons.

In other Fob news:
  • Edgy is thinking of adding a Dec to his house, which is confusing because he already has a Dec.
  • Melyngoch devirginized a pair of lips this week.
  • Tolkien Boy did not go to Seattle today, as several of us pointed out in shocked dismay.
  • Editorgirl (capitalized at the beginning of a sentence) found out who shot Mr. Burns.
  • The Marchioness had to leave early to close the mall.
  • Tonight was the last night of Summer Fob, as Melyngoch will be returning to the state named after Mr. Jones next week. Tolkien Boy is now on his way up to Ogden, so his Fob attendance over the next month, until he goes to Seattle, will be sporadic. After I go to Seattle next month, who knows what will happen to Fob Utah? I'd like it to go on without me, but that's really not up to me. Sigh. I am, however, happy for the coming Fob Northwest, spearheaded by TB and myself, and hopefully supplemented with some Weed. The important thing, of course, is that eFob lives on.
Good night, my friends. Fob on.

3 Comments:

Blogger Thirdmango said...

Well I'm going to make another plug and I'm sure Master FOB will beat me up, but as FOB is dying, if you need another option, The Magical Science Club is going strong. :)

8/14/2006 5:37 AM  
Blogger Th. said...

.

I am a terrible person.

I am going to start my Widower novel tonight all the same, however, since I cannot really start my share of the rewrite until I have a computer. (Not only am I lacking internet, I am now lacking a computer as well. Life is good.)

8/14/2006 3:56 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

I would just like to say that although I dearly love Weed (with all my heart and soul!!), I'm hoping that hobnobbing with the Northwest Fobs will help decrease the pretentious quality of his writing.

SHHHHH!!!! Don't tell him I said that, okay?

8/22/2006 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home