Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Fobutah Vignettes


"So, this rabbi, a priest and a Mormon bishop walk into a bar. You'd think that one of them would have ducked. Hyuck, hyuck, hyuck."


"I really don't think that it's realistic to expect your male character to do so much child-rearing. That never happens in real life."


"You really shouldn't hate us so much, even if we are the sexiest things to hit the Provo scene since...well, since Brigham Young."


"Little does he know he's going to get a faceful of flour in about ten seconds."


"I am Master Fob, the great and powerful..."


"So, if our children turn into blood-sucking monsters, will you have the guts to put them in an institution where they can't hurt me?"


"Enjoy your victory now, my dear, because it shan't happen again."

5 Comments:

Blogger Th. said...

.

Which other guy is that other guy?

(Mel's babydaddy)

10/04/2006 11:35 AM  
Blogger B.G. Christensen said...

That would be Ginsberg.

10/04/2006 11:55 AM  
Blogger Th. said...

.

Thank you.

10/06/2006 1:46 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

And, doesn't Mel just look so luscious in her tanned skin? Hot hot hot! BEE-UH-YUTIFUL!

10/11/2006 1:39 PM  
Blogger Melyngoch said...

I really do look hot. Also, I not only defeated TB in anagrams, but I had the word "sex" twice. And I'm so pleased to have a picture of Ginsberg up on the internet for everyone to see.

10/12/2006 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home