Going to the experts
- I usually know how I am going to begin and end the story, and I always know the climax and maybe one or two other scenes, but I never know how to write what comes in between that.
- I need help writing good, satisfying endings.
- How do I make my storyline both believable and entertaining? Are both equally important?
- Where does plot come from?
- What are good ways to begin a story?
- I can create characters that are complex and developed, but I can't seem to be able to do anything with them.
- How do I balance plot and character development?
- How do you come up with the idea for a plot?
I know you are all brilliant, brilliant writers, because I've spent hours going over your writing. So what advice can you give my students, and what advice can you give me to teach these things? Or writing exercises that could help? Anything?
P.S. I love you all, and your wit, but I really need serious help here. Thanks. eg