Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Broken Arms
(a gushing review)

.

Tolkien Boy, that bastion of the perfectly sculpted internet essay, has released a copy of his personal favorites in book form. Besides being the first Fob to (finally) investigate POD publishing, he has single handedly saved the Ottoro economy which, previous to this moment, had seriously considered giving up Christmas 2006 as a lost cause, there being no decent Fob paraphernalia to give their loved ones (having given each other the Master's essay last year). (Although one wonders what they have against tshirts.)

At any rate, the book has an excellent introduction (which I recommend) and a fine dedication (which I can't stop reading) and is a necessity for every Fob Lover's collection.

(also available in paperback)

5 Comments:

Blogger Th. said...

.

What, is no one else going to back me up on this?

11/03/2006 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for my free review copy.

11/03/2006 10:12 PM  
Blogger Th. said...

.

Say.....

That's a pretty good idea....

11/04/2006 10:19 AM  
Blogger Kari said...

Oh My Gosh! That's amazing! So very cool, TB! And...to think I know you. That's even more cool. Congratulations! May all success be yours.

11/04/2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger JB said...

That's really cool. I love the cover art, too.

11/04/2006 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home